Problem: The AOL Autos car-shopping desktop site included a very popular car-comparison tool that was not mobile-friendly and was seeing a decrease in usage from an audience beginning to visit more often from mobile devices. I helped devise a solution tailored to mobile screens that also provided a superior interaction for comparing products than the desktop feature. This resulted in increased mobile page views and consequently improved revenue from mobile ads.
My role on this project:
- Assess business requirements against end-user needs
- User research and defining product UX requirements
- Design wireframes for information architecture, user interaction and interface to envision the user experience
- Collaborate with visual designers to polish the interface design
- Provide oversight to UI engineering to ensure UX quality
Go to Project